Northern Voice is a monthly digital magazine produced on behalf of the WRCoC by Lee McCaffrey from Kaleidoscope Systems as part of a Gold Sponsorship. The publication will provide us with the opportunity to create our own unique voice across our region. Its target market is small business owners, with a greater focus on micro businesses, and while the content is practical and business-centered, it has a warmth and connectedness that sets it apart.
Northern Voice will enable the Chamber to bring added benefits to chamber members and sponsors, and provide a vehicle for achieving longer term goals to further support our business community.
Benefits to members.
- Members have the opportunity to contribute as writers.
- A Members Directory will be linked to each edition with live links to websites or preferred contact points.
- Members will also receive reduced (affordable) advertising rates
- Exposure to a clear target market through advertising and content writing.
- The option to list 2 events per year in the monthly calendar at no cost.
- New Members will be introduced in the magazine each quarter.
- Members will be kept informed of upcoming events
- The magazine is easily distributed across social media platforms and can be used as an asset to share in new networks.
Benefits to Sponsors.
In addition to the existing benefits offered to our Sponsors, the Chamber can now include:
- Gold Sponsors: 1 free full page ad each year, 10 free ½ page ads each year & 6 additional events listed in our calendars throughout the year
- Silver Sponsors: 6 free ½ page ads each year & 4 additional events listed in our calendars throughout the year
- Bronze Sponsors: 4 free ¼ page ads each year & 1 additional event listed in our calendars throughout the year
- Our Sponsors are also acknowledged in each publication with branded links back to their website.
- CASH Sponsors in the Gold and Silver category will also receive 1 FREE advertorial.
Northern Voice Sponsor
A publication of this nature has some month to month costs, and our kind sponsors for 2019 are The Nexus Smart Hub.
The first edition of Northern Voice was launched at the Nexus Smart Hub on 15th February. Each subsequent edition will be published online on the 15th of each month. The link to each edition is sent by email to our members to share, and non-members can subscribe to ISSUU to make sure they don’t miss out.
Our deadline for articles, event details and advertising is the 1st of each month.
We are eager to build a team of contributors, and feature articles from our members every month. If you’re interested in writing articles and providing content, please contact our Editor & Creative Director, Lee McCaffrey at [email protected]
The Contributors Handbook can also be downloaded here.
For more information on Advertising prices and specs, download our Media Kit.
Advertising enquiries should be directed to Katrina Woolcott on 4352 2643 or contact our Chamber Secretary, Georgia Thomas on 0448 387 696 with any general enquiries.
Why join the Wyong Regional Chamber of Commerce
Why join the Chamber
The Wyong Regional Chamber of Commerce assists in the fostering of business growth in the region.
From functions and seminars, networking opportunities, self promotion avenues and access to essential business tools and resources.
Become a member
Our membership categories give each member of your staff access to our database of Online resources, tools and articles.