From functions and seminars, networking opportunities, self promotion avenues and access to essential business tools and resources the Wyong Regional Chamber of Commerce is sure to offer something for everyone.
Standard membership inclusions
- Invitations to Chamber functions & networking events
- Member discounts to nominated events
- Ongoing email updates/communications
- Outside invitations and activities that may be of interest to you and your business
- A link from our website to yours
- Every day the Chamber refers individuals, families & other Chamber members to your business in response to email, telephone & mail requests. We only recommend Chamber members. Next time you need a new service provider please Contact Us or give us a call on 02 4352 2643
- Enhance your skills and knowledge, keep informed about what is happening and meet other business and community leaders by attending Chamber forums, seminars and programs presented by experienced speakers on a range of critical business concerns.
- Member Business profile posted on Chamber website with member login access
This alliance means that you automatically become a member of the BusINess Australia at no extra cost to your business. You will receive a ‘limited’ membership including the entitlements below.
Advice Line Calls
A dedicated phone service providing members with specialist advice in the areas of Industrial Relations, Legal and Marketing. Simple queries answered in one call, or if more complex advice is required, an outline of how best to proceed will be given. Either way, you will enjoy the peace of mind knowing that you’re getting trusted professional advice.
Online health check for your business
Providing you with a report that benchmarks areas of high performance, as well as opportunity for improvement within your business. Great to use with your Accountant and Business Banker.
The next evolution in business assessment tools. Offering an end to end view, this tool will shape your business for success.
Business Legals toolkit
Download legally compliant templates and samples of commercial documents. Work Place Assured, for larger businesses.
If you are interested in becoming a member, don’t hesitate to phone us on 4352 2643 or use our online application form. Applications are confirmed/ ratified by the Executive Board each month. However, a member of staff will be in contact within the next 7 working days. You can also connect with us with us on Social media, or attend one of our events as a guest.
Check out our up-coming events or dive straight in and use our new membership application form to get started.
Why join the Wyong Regional Chamber of Commerce
Why join the Chamber
The Wyong Regional Chamber of Commerce assists in the fostering of business growth in the region.
From functions and seminars, networking opportunities, self promotion avenues and access to essential business tools and resources.
Become a member
Our membership categories give each member of your staff access to our database of Online resources, tools and articles.